A downloadable fantasy console for Windows, macOS, and Linux
It's a fantasy console (like pico-8 or tic-80) inspired by the Commodore Amiga!
It has graphic resolutions similar to the OCS Amigas, multitasking, multiple screens and windows etc.. It has 4 channel 8-bit stereo sound and ability to mount web-servers as drives..
The software for it, is based on Lua, which is a pretty simple and fast scripting language..
- Programming language: Lua (See wiki for API documentation)
- Screen resolutions: multiple screen modes ranging from 80x45 to 640x480 pixels
- Number of colors: Up to 256 colors from a palette of 4096 colors
- Audio: Four 8-bit PCM channels in stereo, playback up to 24 kHz
- Input: Text, mouse, game input and MIDI(Windows only)..
- Filesystem: Named drives which can be mapped to local folders or websites
- Native filetypes: GIF for images and animations, WAV for sound samples
|Updated||8 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||16-bit, 8-Bit, amiga, Commodore 64, fantasy-console, gamedev, lua, Pixel Art, programming, Retro|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), MIDI controller|
Click download now to get access to the following files: